Blood+ Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood+ Generation

This is a roleplaying site that takes place in the Blood+ universe 70 years after the end of the show.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finding a Chevalier

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:21 am

Takai seemed partly uncomfortable. "I suppose that would be how you could describe it." She let him take as much as he wanted. Naiya walked down the stairs to the see Kai taking blood from Takai. She was pretty angry but pretended not to notice. She walked to the bathroom Kai had left Shin inside. She knocked lightly. "Shin are you all right?" She asked without opening to the door. When Takai was sure that Kai was starting to take too much blood she moved back slightly so Kai couldn't take too much. "I'm sorry, I just didn't want to lose my strength. We don't know when we're going to get attacked again." Takai looked at her feet. She didn't know how to apologize to Kai for this. She knew that he didn't like to be forced to stop feeding. Naiya sat down leaning against the wall. "I'm sorry about that Shin." Naiya didn't know how to make it up to him.
Back to top Go down
https://chiropetrageneration.rpg-board.net
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:23 pm

As he was forced to stop feeding Kai grew agry but soon returned to normal. "lets go Takai, time to go home." Kai walked out the door and got onto his katana motorcycle. From within the bathroom shin responded to the question. "yes im fine, no need to worry." After a few minute Shin came out and saw Naiya leaning on the wall. "why are you on the wall my queen?"
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:29 pm

"I was worried about you." Naiya sighed. Takai followed Kai, she went into her Chiropetra form and followed the motorcycle by air. "I'm really mad at Kai. He comes and apologizes, I come down and hes taking blood from his Chevalier. Quite a person."
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:33 pm

Shin looked at her. "well from what i was able to hear you stold him that if he wanted to sleep with someone that he has his chivalier." He sits in front her her. "well i can tell that Kai has a deep love for you. Whatever happened between you two, and why do you regect his love?" Kai rode to his mansion on his bike and when he arrived he barged into his roo and lyed in his bed not wanting to be disturbed by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 4:37 pm

"Kai is a weak loser." Naiya hugged her knees. "I never liked him. He keeps coming back though." Naiya sighed. Takai followed Kai into his room. "Is there anything else you need?" She stood in the doorway and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:03 pm

"hmm, you may think he's weak but trust me i can tell he holds back his true ower when your near. inorder for you not to think of him as a monster." Shin gets up and looks at her. "no im fine, i think i'll go to bed now." Be begsin to walk to his room but looks at her one more time. "i tihnk you should give him a chance, he really is powerfull. Trust me i can tell the streaght of a man who is in love, and as a man i will tell you that a man can aquire great power when trying to protect the women he loves."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:08 pm

"I am insulted that you think I need protection." Naiya stood up. "I doubt he is. Even if he is, I've been holding back since I was born." She walked up to her room. Takai turned off the light and closed the door. "I'll be nearby if you need anything." Takai stood in the hall outside the room.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:14 pm

Shin sighed and jsut kept walking but under his breth he said. "that may be what you think but he's no weakling, he's a monster." Shin went to his room, in other words the roof and watched the sky. AT the mansion Kai ignores Takai and thinks about his past with Naiya and about his times when he acted as a monster.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:18 pm

nikorasu was standing in a tree looking at the moon "i wonder were my master is" nikorasu said as he put his hands in his pockets and his black dress shirt blew in the wind. "such a nice night out as well" nikorasu said with a smile, his red eyes gleaming in the moons light.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:20 pm

Chishio walked along the street looking for something to do. Naiya sat in bed thinking about what Kai's done over the years. Takai sat in the hall and waited for something to happen. Chishio sat in the park and looked at the stars. "Niko, come out I know your around there."
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:23 pm

"hello" nikorasu said jumping infront of her from in the tree. he stood there with a smile and brushed back his long silver hair. "what it is that you need?" nikorasu said with a smile again. nikorasu wasn't very formal with chishio, and didn't plan on being, if anything, he treated her more like a friend then a master.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:28 pm

"Kai got in the way again. So I couldn't kill Naiya." Chishio sighed. She stood up and walked over to Niko. She bit into his neck and started to take blood. "I'm glad your still with me Niko."
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:32 pm

niko smiled and placed his arm around her "i'm glad i have the pleasure to be with you chishio" niko said with a smile like usual and and relaxed his neck so it would be easier to take blood from him. "what is the next plan chishio, this time i can help you know, i'm not as weak as when i first was, i have power now, no need to protect me so much" niko said with a firm face on
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:34 pm

form on top of the window of naiya's room, shin layed there watching both the sky and watching Naiya. "whats wrong with those two. i can tell she has some sort of affection for him but why won't she admitt it, and why does he hide his power from the world. I wonder what exactly happened between those two."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:46 pm

Chishio took her mouth off and put her face in his chest. "Thank you. I doubt I could have gotten this far without you." She was crying a bit. Not much just a little bit. Naiya walked onto the roof. "Shin why are you up here? You should come inside." She sat next to him. "You'll get sick up here."
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:48 pm

Shin looks at her. "nothing just thinking." He then hears her tell him that he should be inside or he'll catch a cold he smiled. "heh, i didn't think i chivalier could actually get sick."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:53 pm

"What are you thinking about?" Naiya leaned against him. "I'm really glad we met."
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:55 pm

"nothing really." he said as he looked away blushing. He smiled and said. "im really glad i met you too naiya."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:57 pm

Naiya reached up and bit his neck. "I hope you stay with me for a long time." She pushed him down so they were lying on the roof and she kept drinking his blood.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:59 pm

niko looked at her and smiled "come on chishio, lets start to plan, so what do you think this time, lets attack from all sides this time, take the target with a full out attack, but we'll have to be stealthy think your up for it?" niko said with a smile looking down at chishio. niko was willing to give his life to save her, and though he would never tell her that, it was evident in his actions and his words. he loved chishio and would do anything to protect her, his master.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:05 pm

he watched as a shooting star soared across the midnight sky. "i'll stay with you for as long as you want." He closed his eyes then opened them again while saying, "we could say, future is like a leaf. It has many ways and possibilities...Depending on what you do and where you go, things would change...But that would be a lie."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:07 pm

Chishio looked up at him. "I don't know, we just need to find a way to keep Kai away from it." She looked down at her feet. "I think we should take more time to plan this though. Lets go home."

Naiya looked him in the eye. "Thank you, Shin." She laid down next to him and yawned. "Lets get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:10 pm

"you go ahead, im not tired." He continued to watch the sky and think about what could have happened between kai and her." Kai gell asleep and began to dream of his days during the warsand how he killed thousands of people just for fun. He then rose from his bed screaming, "noooo, im not like that anymore." He then calmed down and muddered to himself. "im not a monster anymore, and i will never become one again."
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:13 pm

niko nodded and reached into his pocket and took otu a transmiter and pressed a button on it and a bike zoomed up to them "come on hop on, we'll jet our way home ok?" niko said as he jumped onto the bike and smiled holding out his hand for chishio
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:15 pm

Chishio took his hand and got onto the bike. She put her arms around him so she wouldn't fall off and waited to go home.

Takai ran into Kai's room. "Are you all right? I heard you screaming..."

Last edited by Naiya Kaen on Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a Chevalier
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next