Blood+ Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood+ Generation

This is a roleplaying site that takes place in the Blood+ universe 70 years after the end of the show.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finding a Chevalier

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:17 pm

kai Looked at takai with a horrifired face. He got up and held his head in his hands. "yea im fine, just a nightmare." Kai got up and walked to his bathroom where he washed his face. He looked at the mirror and saw the face of his old self. "ahh, no im not you anymore." He ounches the mirror and breaks it. The glass clatters to the ground and his hand remained without a single cut.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:23 pm

niko smiled wildly and revd the bike and they went blasting off into the night. niko weeved in and out of cars and drifted around corners. finally niko got out of the city and was heading towards a mansion in the forest. niko smiled even more and put pedal to the medal and they were moving amazingly fast on a straight away towards the house and then skidded to a stop right infront of the empty house. niko sighed and turned off the bike "i'm sorry i went so fast" nikorasu said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:25 pm

Chishio fell off the back of the back. "That was a bit fast." She shakily stood up and walked to the door and went inside. She sat down on a couch and started to think. OOC: That happened with Ferra and Ranpu lol.

Takai ran into the bathroom when she heard the glass break. "Kai are you sure your okay?"
Back to top Go down
https://chiropetrageneration.rpg-board.net
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:29 pm

Kai had his fist still connected to the mirror and he ekpt mumbling to himself. "im not a monster anymore, i will not be like that ever again. im not a monster, im not a monster, im not a monster."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:33 pm

Takai walked over to him. She moved the clothing away from one shoulder so he could take her blood. "Please, you need to calm down."
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:36 pm

niko looked at her and sighed "i'm sorry, i'm uh a speed demon, and so i'm sorry chishio" niko said scratching his head and a sweat drop went down his head, and he was a little bubble cartoon (a chibi basically) "uhh..." niko said with a blush across his face and pointing his two finger together. "umm..." niko said and looked down at his fingers
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:39 pm

"Just come in." Chishio said and waited for him to come in. "Want anything to drink?" She said walking into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:48 pm

"no its fine, and i haven't been in here before" niko said with a smile as he followed her to the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:48 pm

Kai looked at her with an angry face, he then got up and fixed himelf. "no im fine i have taken enough of your blood if i take anymore i might kill you." Kai walked to his bed and layed there. "you should get some sleep, takai."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:51 pm

"Chevalier don't sleep." Takai started to gather up the glass and put it in the trash. "I'll be outside if you need me." She closed the door and walked outside.

Chishio took out a can of pop and walked back into the living room. "Lets get to work."
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:55 pm

"right i forgot." Kai turned off his light and fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:58 pm

niko nodded and sat down in a chair that was infront of a coffe table. "so what are you thinking?" niko said clenching his fists a bit
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:07 pm

"I have no real idea. Maybe if we attack her while shes asleep." Chishio took a sip of the pop. "I really have no clue."
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:12 pm

"but then theres the problem of the chev she has, in which she'll wake up, plus from what i saw, she has the king with her as well, which is another problem that is stuck in my ass" niko said with a smile then leaned back and scratch his chin
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:48 pm

"Well the king isn't near her home while their asleep. Thats why night is the best time for it. You could take the Chevalier and Naiya isn't any trouble for me. What do you think?" Chishio took another sip of the pop. She yawned.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:10 pm

nikorasu sighed and looked up "ok.....lets do it......" nikorasu said as his eyes looked back down at her "you need to get some sleep, don't worry i'll guard you with my life so its safe to sleep, plus where fr from anyone, so its safe" nikorasu said with a smile showing his canine teeth that wrapped all the way around to the back of his mouth except for the four in the front
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:14 pm

"Thank you Niko." Chishio walked up the stairs and went to her room and laid down. "I wonder if I can ever avenge my mother."
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:20 pm

niko sat outside her bedroom door and stood there intent to protect her not letting his guard down, or letting his eyes rest, moving from left to right, then from up to down. "i will monitor the house, and then i will be back" niko said through the door and started to walk into all the houses through out the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a Chevalier
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4