Blood+ Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood+ Generation

This is a roleplaying site that takes place in the Blood+ universe 70 years after the end of the show.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finding a Chevalier

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 2:03 pm

"yes my queen." He holds open the door for Naiya. After she walks through he follows her to the door and when they exit Shin locks the door and looks to her. "i shall return and greet you when you return my queen." With that said Shin vanishes from sight.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:21 pm

Naiya walked outside she started towards the beach. Chishio appeared in front of her. Naiya kept walking not paying attention to the other Queen. Naiya whipped around quickly avoiding a blade behind her. She started to call the elements around her creating somewhat of a barrier. Chishio broke through it without a thought. She smashed one of the barriers into Naiya and sent her flying. "Got anything to say before you die?"
Back to top Go down
https://chiropetrageneration.rpg-board.net
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:26 pm

Shin appeared at the mansion of his family and watched them and how they would act as if he was never born. Shin was very angry and he raised his hand up and aimed at his home. He was ready to fire a black fireball when he felt Naiya use her powers. "hmm? my queen is battling." Shin quickly turned and dashed towards the beach where Naiya was fighting her sister.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:29 pm

OOC: They aren't sisters. Chishio is Naiya's niece.

"You've got another Chevalier. Thats surprising. Well he can watch his queen die." Chishio formed a blade in her hand of rippling air. She pushed it against Naiya's throat. "Do either of you have anything to say?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:32 pm

"i have on release my queen immediatly!" Shin spoke this from behind chishio with his claw/blade pressed against her neck. He has his other hand holding onto her.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:34 pm

"Idiot." Chishio disappeared. She reappeared behind him, her hand was bleeding. "Lets see how long it takes me to kill you." She ran forward and slashed at him constantly.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 4:37 pm

"do you take me for a weakling." he takes the slash but then flips up over her and while in the air fires a black fireball at her. When he lands he runs in to strike her with his claw/sword.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 5:46 pm

A void appeared and sucked in the bullet. It reopened and fired it back at him. Chishio smashed her fist into him. "Leave me alone." She grabbed him and threw him away.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:16 pm

Shin accepted all attack but the return of his black fireball did no damage to him since it was his technique. He lands straight up and sighs. "i don't want to do this but i have no choice." Shin's body explodes as he enters his full chiropteran state. He charges at Chishio and swings at her with his huge hand.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:20 pm

"Naive." Chishio created another barrier and blocked the attacked. She ran forward not paying any attention and put a blade to Naiya's neck. "You better stand down before she dies."
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:22 pm

He stands there as chishio places a blade at naiya's neck. "hehe your foolish if you think you'll kill her." He grin appears on Shin's face as he stands there watching prepared for his queen to kill this women.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:33 pm

Naiya opened her eyes. One of her arms was broken. It quickly moved back into place. Chishio cut her arm and let the blood flow across the blade. "I'm afraid it doesn't work like that."
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:35 pm

Shin began to revert back to his human form and walk to the bench neaby. He sat there and began to laugh like a madman. "hahaha. you fool you honestly think you can kill my queen."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:54 pm

The blood dripped down onto Naiya's neck. She looked seriously worried. "Shin what the fuck are you doing? Help me!" She screamed. Chishio brought the blade up and prepared to strike.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:02 pm

As the blade came down it was blocked by the blade of a shrowded figure. "i don't think so Chishio. You'll have to wait till its your time to defeat Naiya, which will never come as long as i live." The wind blows and the hood falls down revealing the face of the man. It was none other than the king Kai Alenxander Takeda. Kai looks over to Shin. "you chivalier how dare you allow your queen to be damaged this much."

Shin stood up and bowed. "im sorry i didn't think this welp could hurt my queen so much." Shin went back to his chiropteran state and attacked Chishio with a barrage of fire blasts.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:06 pm

"Your both idiots." Chishio held Naiya up in front of herself using her as a shield. "Sorry, even without my Chevaliers I've already won this fight." Chishio started to walk away backing off from the two. Several red shield strike teams came and started firing at all the people in the area. "What fun." A cylinder of crimson energy blasted through them killing them instantly. Takai landed next to Kai. "What are we doing here?" She has in her Chiropetra form.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:10 pm

Kai looks to his femal chivalier. "your late. and why else would we be doing here, were here to save Naiya." Kai with an emotionless face raising his hands up and the clouds begin to turn into storm clouds, then a bolt of lightning shoots down to chishio. But before it hits Kai grabs Naiya and gives her to Shin. "now you fool take her home immediatly."

Shin grabbed her and nodded at Kai "yes sir." with that said Shin vanished and left.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:13 pm

A void simply ate up the lightning bolt. "Your even worse then Naiya." Chishio opened the void again and launched the bolt back at him. Chishio appeared behind him. "Your really weak. I don't feel like wasting time here." She appeared in front of him and flicked him in between the eyes and disappeared. Takai turned back into her human form. "Where shall we go now?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:15 pm

as the bolt of lightning shot at him, kai easily deflected it. He didn't even budge when she flicked him nor did he fell any pain. "hmm she's lucky i held back for Naiya's sake." He looks at his chivalier. "well lets go to Naiya's mansion and check up on her."

At the mansion Shin Lays Naiya on her bed and looks at her. "im sorry my queen, its my fualt your this hurt. I allowed her to hurt you like this. im a horrible chivalier."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:18 pm

Naiya sat up and smashed her fist into Shin. "You overestimated yourself and me. You have yet to prove yourself one way or another but currently you aren't of any use to me." Naiya walked out of the room and back down the stairs she opened the door and saw Kai standing there. "Hello. I guess you should come in." She held the door open for Takai and Kai.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:28 pm

Kai looked at her. "wheres that useless chivalier at i think i need to have a talk with him." He walks in and up to her room where he see's Shin in the corner all balled up. "hey you useless piece of trash, come on. I need to have a talk with you." Shin ignore him. "why you bastared im talking to you." Kai wlaks up to him and pulls him up by his shirt. "thats it lets go."Kai drags Shin outside. "well be back in no time." Kai takes Shin to the park and begins to beat the crap out of him. "you idiot of you ever , and i mean if you eer allow Naiya to get gurt like that ever again i will kill you myself. Is that understood." Shin just stodd there taking it with blood all over himself. He turned his head and didn' t look at Kai. Kai once again starts beating the crap out of him. "look at me when i talk to you, and you also respond when i talk to you." Kai gives Shin one good punch in the face and then drags him back to the house. "were back. He throws Shin in the bathroom. "clean your self up."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm

Naiya stood in front of Kai. "Who said you could do that to my chevalier?" Naiya smashed her fist into him. "I'd take your blood right now but that'd be poison and I don't feel like dying." Naiya held him by his hair and threw him on the floor. She looked at Takai. "Please blast him for me." Takai was surprised. She had no idea what to do. "Not going to do what I say?" Naiya smashed her fist into Takai and sent her flying out of a window. "I finally remember why I rejected you." She didn't seem to care about the broken window and the bleeding man on her floor. Naiya walked up the stairs and laid down on her bed. She put the blanket over herself completely and closed her eyes. Takai jumped back in the window. She had some minor bleeding but nothing serious. "Are you all right?" Takai jumped next to Kai. "That slut hit you pretty badly." She helped Kai up.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 7:41 pm

Kai got up and crack his neck. He moves the hair from his face. "yea im used to her hits already." H walkd to the staris and looks to Takai. "well i better go say sorry or she'll never forgive me for this." Kai goes up the stairs and looks at Naiya covered in a blanket. "hey there sunshine, sorry about beating the crap out of your useless chivalier. Well seeing you so hurt and knowing that he let that happened just seriously pissed me off. you know i care to much about you."
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 8:50 pm

Naiya pushed the blanket off her face. "You always say that." She sat up and looked him in the eye. "Why are you still here? If you want to sleep with somebody isn't that what Chevaliers are for?" She smiled but then fell back into the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:08 am

Kai sighs as he gets up. "well i hope you feel better in the morning. and i only say that because its true." Kai walks out the room and down the stairs and looks at his chivalier. He smiles at her then feeds upon her neck. "tell me does it feel good?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Chevalier   Finding a Chevalier - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a Chevalier
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next