Blood+ Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood+ Generation

This is a roleplaying site that takes place in the Blood+ universe 70 years after the end of the show.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Working by day, evil at night.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

Working by day, evil at night..... Empty
PostSubject: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:10 pm

niko was training in the depths of the forest. he was punching tree's making deep holes in them. "heh have to get stronger for chishio......must be able to protect her.......must for fill my job" niko was saying as he hit the tree's continuously.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:56 pm

Sakai cut the tree it half with her massive blade. "Who are you?" A small ray of light shone down on her face. She held the massive blade on her shoulder. Snow flakes seemed to be in the area around her. She quickly cut down all the trees in the area letting a massive amount of sun in. "Well your not a Schiff. So what are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://chiropetrageneration.rpg-board.net
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:58 pm

Michiyo jumped down right next to her. "oh come on is't it ovious hes a chivalier, can't you tell he smells like a chiropteran and a human." Michiyo stood there she was also a schiff who could suvive in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:00 pm

niko looked at them and sighed "schiff? heh i have no bussiness to fight you, so why are you here?" niko said as he wipped his face and started to walk towards them "if you want to pick a fight then fine, but i'm not a push over and won't go down so easily" niko said with a smirk, knowing full well that he was exhausted and was in no condition to fight
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:02 pm

Michiyo stared at him not caring who he was. "whatever calm yourself i have no intention of fightgin you unless She wants to." She points to her schiff friend. "well do yu want to fight him?"
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:03 pm

"The sweating and so-clearly-tired Chevalier is going to fight the newest version of Schiff." Sukai jumped at him her blade coming down in an arc right at him. Everything the blade touch froze instantly. Sukai's hand turned into the Schiff hand. She fired off one of the many spikes it produced and then ran towards him again.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:06 pm

"heh fine." From under Sakai Michiyo struck with her scythe and shot a red beam. She flipped backwards as Sakai shot an ice spike towards the Chivalier. "take this." Michiyo slashes three times sending three red lazer beams right behind the ice spikes.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:10 pm

niko sighed and rolled to the right missing all the attacks and started to run backwards but he wasn't moving as fast as them but it didn't matter. nikorasu slid to the ground and his hand dugg into the ground and he grabbed a branch and smiled "this will do, i should be able to do something with this" niko said with a heavy breath as he got into a fighting stance. he knew where is sword was but he didn't want to use it right now, it would be to much of a hasel. niko sighed and looked at the sky "may not make it through this one, but i will not die, not like this" niko said and his eyes went sharp and armor started to form on his body. "nikorasu mira, chev for chishio, half chev form, lets begin" niko said as he started to move towards where the hills were. he was moving farely fast, but not very fast.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:14 pm

Sakai landed in front of him. "Too easy." She ran at him and swung her sword and couple times and fired ice in all directions.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:14 pm

Michiyo appeared next to him. "ha to slow." She jumped over him and opened a portal with her scythe and shot 100 red lazer beams in it. Then portals forms all around niko and follow him. Out oof the portals fly out the red lazer beams. "ha take this i call this my sickling death attack."
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:21 pm

niko looked all around as smirked then skidded to a stopped and crossed his arms in front of him letting the attacks hit him, but nothing happened "i'm the ultimate sheild, only person who could stop me right now would be your friend, not you" niko said to the person who made the portals. niko raised the stick and slashed at her sending a super fast wave of air that was slicling through the tree's and headed straight towards the girl. niko smiled and satrted to send the same air attack in all directions at rapid speed, creating shockwaves of energy going everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:23 pm

Many blades formed in the air and flew towards Niko. Sakai ran forward with her blade, she slashed everywhere freezing the area making it harder and harder to move around.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:29 pm

"heh thats what you think." As she said that her left hand became a claw with a skull around it."you see this left hand of mines is able to seal away anything, even your armor." Michiyo ripped open a portal and jumped though it and exited a portal that appeared infront of niko. "take this." She slash at niko's armor hitting it and making a gash in thr armor.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 7:36 pm

niko fliped backwards before she slash at his armor "try again" niko said as the air got cold. "heh so this may make things harder, but i like i said earlier i am not going down, plus why are you two even fighting me?" niko said as he was completely exhausted not moving and his armor went away. that one flip took alot out of him. "heh she's fast espcially with those portals" niko thought to himself then looked at them and all the portals around him "heh i could win if i was in better shpe but for right now, i know when i'm defeated" niko said with his pride hurting badly. he never knew how to accept defeat but accepting it was what may save his life.
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:33 pm

Michiyo huffed as she put her wepons away. "don't get too cocky chivalier." She walked over to a tree and sat down. He looked up to the sun.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 5:46 pm

"heh i'm sorry but its in my nature" nikorasu said about to collapse but was still on edge. he didn't know if they would attack him still or if he was safe for now. "so why did you guys attack me?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:16 pm

"well you invited us for a fight if i may recall, and because i was bored." She takes her small knife and throws it up in the air. As the dagger comes down she flicks the blade sending it up in the air once more. She then holds up the sheath to the dagger and catches it wthin.
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:47 pm

"Your a Chevalier. Thats reason enough to tear you apart." Sakai started walking away. The snow stayed in the air around her. "May I ask who you serve?" She turned around. The sun show down and created a blinding light on the blade. "I don't have time to wait around so be brief with your answers."
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:08 pm

nikorasu smirked and looked at the sky "i serve under chishio, and be less commanding next time we meet, get the stick out your ass" nikorasu said as he ate a pill and turned around and started to limp away
Back to top Go down
Naiya Kaen
Admin
Naiya Kaen

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:13 pm

Sakai appeared in front of him with her blade at his neck. "I think I have the right after defeating you. Isn't that generally how it works? Next time, you'll die." Sakai put the blade on her shoulder and started walking again. "Come on Michiyo, there is nothing left for us to do here."
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 7:17 pm

"heh no thats not generally how it works, you earned to use my name, thats all you did, and a defeat is when no one is left standing, i think i never fell once through out our battle so we tied" nikorasu said wiping his chin and sighed "i hate people like her, with a huge pole rammed up her ass, disturbing people because she has nothing better to do, makes me furious" nikorasu said as he cracked his neck and looked up at the sky "damn nice day and damn unfriendly people"
Back to top Go down
Kai Alexander Takeda

Kai Alexander Takeda

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 8:58 pm

"actually it was no tie you surrendered so, in otherwords you lost." Michiyo got up and looked at sakai. "so where are we off to next sakai." She walked up next to sakai.
Back to top Go down
Nikorasu Mira

Nikorasu Mira

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:00 pm

"surrender? heh obviously you know nothing of the code but what would you expect for simply people like you two" nikorasu said with a laugh and walked over to a tree and dug his hand into the tree ripping out a huge sword. "see you guys later" nikorasu said giving the the middle finger then the peace sign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working by day, evil at night.....   Working by day, evil at night..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working by day, evil at night.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood+ Generation :: The World! :: Okinawa :: The Forest-
Jump to: